Partner With Us

Partner With Us

Partnering with Project Madagascar means you’re investing in the future. 

We firmly believe that by providing education and life-skills to children, not only do their lives change but the lives of their families and communities.  Join us as we release the potential of a nation.

Our two sponsorship options give you opportunity to GROW or BUILD not only the lives of each student in our schools but the very future of the nation of Madagascar.

GENERAL DONATIONS

Partner With Us

$
Personal Info

Credit Card Info
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.
Billing Details

Donation Total: $15.00

Your privacy is important to us. To view our privacy policy, click here.

Important Information

A minimum of 80% of donated funds are targeted for use in Madagascar itself and the remaining 20% facilitates the administration of the project in Australia. Every Australian dollar multiplies in purchasing power by 15 – 20 times in Madagascar.

All eligible donations, GROW sponsorship and BUILD sponsorship funds are tax-deductible.

We are unable to provide refunds for any donations made.

Account Registration

Create your account today to begin your Project Madagascar partnering journey.

Register a New Account

Login